Feedity, (in this policy: the "Company", "we", "us", or "our") cares about your privacy. This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for our website at Feedity.com ("Feedity").
This policy covers, among other things, what personal information we collect from you whether you are a registered user or not, how we use the information, the data obtained automatically when you use Feedity or its services and how we retain it.
We may change the terms of this Policy from time to time. We recommend that you read it periodically.
Personal Information we collect
When you register with Feedity we may ask you to provide personal details such as your name and e-mail address. You will also be asked to provide us with a username and password.
The fields for compulsory completion will be explicitly indicated. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you will be unable to register with Feedity.
We may collect further information when you use Feedity. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of Feedity, the duration of your sessions, feeds from public web pages that you use or create, advertisement that you click on, the Internet protocol (IP) address that serves you to access Feedity and the geographic location from where you logged-in. We automatically gather this information, through the use of log files. If you are registered with Feedity, the information we gather may be anonymous or in some instances personally identifiable. If you are not a registered user, yet accessed the site, we will not knowingly collect any information which may personally identify you.
Further information may be collected when we exchange communications with you, or when our designated copyright agent is in contact with you with respect to your content on Feedity.
What shall we do with your personal information?
We will use personally identifiable information for the following purposes only:
- To enable you to use Feedity, including the feeds that you create, store, transmit or otherwise distribute when using Feedity;
- To post your feeds on Feedity;
- To allow you to access and use saved feeds on Feedity and to adjust Feedity to your personal preferences;
- To facilitate the display of information and advertisements pertaining to products and services which might interest you;
- To provide you from time to time with information pertaining to Feedity;
- To contact you as and when we believe it to be necessary;
- Subject to your express consent at the time of registration with Feedity or later, to send you, from time to time, information pertaining to our Services, as well as marketing and advertising material, whether ours or others'. You may withdraw your consent at any time and cease receiving material of this kind, by following the relevant procedure at Feedity. In any case, we will not share your personal details with any advertisers, without your explicit consent.
We may use anonymous information for the proper operation and function of Feedity, to improve the quality of Feedity and to enhance your experience, to create new services, including services tailored to users? personal requirements and expectations, and to change or cancel existing features and content. we may share such information with others, provided that it does not identify you personally.
Sharing and disclosing information
We may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances:
- If by using Feedity, you perform or attempt to perform any activity which we may reasonably believe to be illegal;
- If we are required by law to do so;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between Us and you;
- In any case where we may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent damage;
- If we organize the operation of Feedity within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if we are acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided, however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
Cookies are packets of information sent by our servers to your web browser and then sent back by the browser each time it accesses our servers. Feedity utilizes cookies and in order to use the service you must enable cookies in your web browser.
Some of the Cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer?s hard drive. If you wish to block our cookies, you may do so by clicking the "options" button on your browser's menu and follow the necessary instructions. You can read your browser's Help file of for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent the use of Feedity, or certain features thereof.
We implement systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. We therefore do not guarantee that Feedity and our databases shall be immune from any wrongdoings and malfunctions.